BeetleGadget BeetleGadget

OMG INSPECTOR GADGET YEARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

yeah what up with that.pretty cool.bettle juici soundid a 'lil like electronic music but i totally love the part when the inspetor gadget part start it's totally awesome!!!!!
i bet that if inspector gadget would hear this he would be banging his hed and looking demonic.well man cool song overall kepp up the g work!

XD Yeah I can clearly imagine Gadget headbanging, that would be nice to see :p
Thanks for the review, and about the beetlejuice part, it's just because I love this song :p

Into the Madness House Into the Madness House

fuking amazing

can't talk........dancing....so hardd.....haf......phew..that was hardcore

Darkernest responds:

X'D aim glad yu laik et

Tecno09 Tecno09

vote 5

jejeje por fin la piblicaron!!!!!!bueno igual ya vote espero que pronto subas otra!!!!

Pink Bat Pink Bat

nice loop bro,but,like something is missing

yep,when it loops it seems like a part of the sound is missing....but pretty nice for a first audio submission!!!!

VirusN responds:

you know, ther's a problem with the ng player... it loops good but not here...

*CMBC* An Owl In Your Face *CMBC* An Owl In Your Face

sounding good

great song to start a great year(lol)well this one is good,pretty good.i think you are great in this style,but you should explore other types of music,like,trying to be good in every style,you proved that in heavy metal you own it but,id like to se something lice electroic music,or somthing pacific,cmon i know you can do it!

TheRealSam responds:

Hey I did some calm stuff, and there are some parts in my songs that could be assimilated to electronic music. But loud heavy metal is what I love to and will always do. Even though I can make different things sometimes, I just don't stay stuck within only one style!
Anyway, thanks a lot for the review dude! :)

You Look Like Shit You Look Like Shit

hehe funny combination

i like how you made the transitions from nice,peacefull singing tho a heavy-metal-shouting-massacre-killer-
ohyeah- style.the sound where pretty nice but i feel that ┬┐something is missing.anyway,a 9 isn't a bad score am rite?

Yep thanks a lot ! :D
And I know what you're talking about, I also always feel like something's missing when I mix my songs :(
Now I use a Toneport to record, and more mixing stuff (EQ, Compressors, Maximizers, now I've got plenty of them :D) so I'm hoping to find soon THE perfect sound! :p

Happyhomicide's solo challenge Happyhomicide's solo challenge

NOW,THATS A HAPPY HOMICIDE!!!

yeah,if i kill someone hearing this song,it's concidered a happy homicide?

TheRealSam responds:

XD Well I don't know but please don't try it, I don't want any troubles :p!
Thanks a lot for the review man! :)

Slowing Time Slowing Time

thanks a lot man

well man i'm the author of the game for this song,soon ill submitt it here on NG ,well this is all i spected to be,good song is metal but has a smooth.man ki love you(litteraly).perfect P E R F E C t

Thank you man! T H A N K Y O U !! :D
I'll review your game as soon as it's out! :)

Bananardcore Phone Bananardcore Phone

cool

haha well you changed the funny theme of the banana phone to a bananakiller song(tup i'm starting to rhyme)

TheRealSam responds:

^^ Yep, I just wanted to build a huge contrast between the two styles, but remaining in the idea of "fun" (funny song, funny contrast, funny lyrics, etc).
And also, beware the bananakiller, BEWARE!!

Thanks for the review!

Part 1 - The Awakening Part 1 - The Awakening

i can feel the evilness

man,this thing scares me works perfectly for a credit scene or an horror movie intro.you never stop fascinating me.man i love you(literally don't thing that i'm gay)

TheRealSam responds:

Wow thanks I lot! Sorry, I didn't see your comment 'til now, that's what it took me this long to answer it XD
Loool don't worry I know you ain't gay! XD
Thanks a lot for your review! :)