Ernestogod's MADCOMP 1 Ernestogod's MADCOMP 1

Look who came back...

haha cool...just wanted to give my 5 so this thang can't get bammed.good work tho...

ErnestoGod responds:

Fuck Yea! biatches! the bastard from venezuela came back, hahaha thnx bro! tiempo que no te veía por NG o.o pensé que ya no entrabas D: pero bueno! muchas gracias! ;)

I Like Trains I Like Trains

AWSUM!

So smooth...i used to be the "i like trains kid" , then i took a train to the knee...

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

"dear lord can you feel me?!"

You just made my day.

Fuzzy Fuzzy

OMG

mi amooor!!! exelent animation , seems like his momma wuz a beatch!!! poor kid,he is gonna be a teddybear's breakfast XD btw good animation some edges were sketchy but i think that adds to the ambient it tries to create. you say yay , i say exelente!!!

Twisted My Mind Twisted My Mind

odd but...what the fuck..

this shit is insane bro'!!i'm sure you were trippin' when ye made this.anyways overall good animation but...i felt like something was mising...maybe next time you should use some animated background it felt too static for ma taste...but...twisted minds come in all flavors...i guess
si te preguntas por que mierda hablo en ingles...bueno...para quye me den esa porquria de marca usefull jeje suerte

ErnestoGod responds:

xDDD haha gracias bro Xdd meh esto fue un experimento de animacion XD

ML4-A (Trailer) ML4-A (Trailer)

bueno,bueno....

well,the thing was cool,maybe some action would have been cool to see like a pice of the scareface vs nick fight or so,note that su mispelled bleed at the start of the movie.anyways is always good to see some anim coming from ya' -_O.
your brotah'
NinjitasH

prefiero no decir nada sobre las peleas xDDD hehe gracias man :3

~Ernestogod~

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt1

pretty funny

teah it makes a lot of jokes 'bout resident evil...maybe people who haven't played the games before re4 won't understand some of the joke,but i did.nemesis is kind of an idiot that always says stars but chris ain't so block headed,man he even end up fuking jill in the game!!!!oh well.waithing for more,but next time mprove the graphics a lil more 'cuz it's a too simple.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

very funny

it's pretty funny.especially the part when all the actor get blammed by a shoe(wait,how could that shoe fuck with two trainers in the last escene)

Angry again... (again!) Angry again... (again!)

pretty

first off i want to make clear that i'm just talking in english to git the usefull thingy below.
after have myself explained i proceed to have my veredict on your current animation(fking intelectual boy)so well i was cool,especially funny (it was very nice wenn the stick fucked each oter)also maybe a madbess guy being killed by a cuban monster qith no extremities i fukung WEIRD.anyways graphically good,interesting,funny=9

tenkiu men :3 pero que importa habla en espanol XD

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

hahahaha rolfmao

man,its the funniest thing i've ever seen!!!!awsum!!!it's specially funny when the guy is ran off by a train!!!!i almost die laughing!!!heheheh,well jope ya make another one like this!!!
"how are you today MR angry face?"
"PuNcH!!!"